Sage has announced April 7th as the release date for Sage 100 ERP version 2015 and Product Update 1. Below is a list of some of the features by module included in this new version that will improve functionality and efficiency.
Library Master/Paperless Office
• Company Preferences “Enable Company Specific Color” to include borders and frames.
• Updated Amyuni driver for Paperless Office.
• Journals/Registers will now default the Print Full Comments checkbox to the last value used.
• Performance improvements for printing checks and extended stubs to PDF through Paperless Office.
General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation
• Added ability to sort columns in Bank Rec entries using Excel as the model.
• The GL Detail Report now prints Out of Balance when the Total Debits are not equal to Total Credits.
• Added a button in Account Maintenance on the Transactions tab to reverse a journal by creating the entries in General Journal Entry.
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Card Processing
• Expanded the Vendor Name field to 50 characters.
• Added Level 3 credit cards processing for reduced fees.
• When creating a *PRNT* check, the print button will still be accessible even after the check is initially printed the check number is written to the table, allowing the check to be reprinted.
• Salesperson Commission Report now has a Pay Date as one of the selections.
• Column sorting has been added to a number of selection screens including Invoice Payment Selection in AP and Cash Receipts Entry in AR.
Sales Order, Purchase Order, and RMA
• Added Purchase Order History (similar to Sales Order/Quote History).
• Added the ability to “copy from” when creating a new purchase order.
• Added a new PO Option on the Generate tab that allows the user to select to either sort by Item Code or Sales Order Line No. when creating a new PO through generation.
• Added the Batch Number to “This order is currently being..” in Purchase Order and Sales Order dialogs.
Inventory and Bill of Materials
• Added a new field in Item Maintenance Transactions tab to drill into the GL Source Journal.
• Added Copy From for Product Line.
• Added new Module Options to allow access to each Inventory Transaction Entry type.
• In Item Maintenance, added the ability to launch Bill of Material.
• Last Physical Count Date will now update by Item and Warehouse with both fields viewable in Item Maintenance/Inquiry.
Our office will begin upgrade installations to the 2015 version in April. Please refer to the Sage 100 Requirements on our website for the hardware requirements for this version.
Features in consideration for future releases:
• Paperless Office updates.
• One receipt for multiple purchase orders.
• Multiple Bin Locations for each warehouse for a single inventory item
• Increased font size.
• Extended item descriptions for miscellaneous items.
• Updating the Payroll module.
• Improvements to drop ship functionality.
• Simplified completion of purchase orders.
• Expansion of Accounts Receivable data fields.
• Receipt of one invoice against multiple purchase orders and sales orders.